Who We Are
Hope Foundation BICM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supporting mission work in Kenya through drilling of wells and providing access to clean water and proper sanitation.
- President: Michael Hoggard
- Vice President: Michael Hallonda
- African Director: Nabungolo Cosmus
- Secretary: Alicia Hallonda
- Treasurer: Rose Huddleston
- Board Members: John Cooley, Sterling Leonard, Christina Lewis
Goals and Objectives
- Provide equitable access to clean drinking water for all.
- Educate and encourage the community on hygiene and water treatment as well as paying attention to women and children who are vulnerable.
- Reduce the number of people suffering from water scarcity by ensuring continuous supply of clean fresh water from the wells.
- To collaborate with other organizations with similar initiatives, for purposes of saving lives and encourage healthy life styles.
- Identify locations for drilling wells that are safe and can be accessed by any community without fear or threats on their life.
- Provide vaccinations and treatment for typhoid.
- To develop health consciousness in the school and the community through radio programs.
- Support and strengthen the participation of local communities in improving water and sanitation management.