Who We Are:
Hope Foundation BICM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supporting mission work in Kenya through feeding programs, drilling of wells and providing access to clean water and proper sanitation.
- President: Michael Hoggard
- Secretary: Rose Huddleston
- Board Members: John Cooley, Sterling Leonard, Christina Lewis
Goals and Objectives
- Monthly Feeding programs which include door to door targeting between 2000 to 3000 homes per month
- Providing shelter, Education, Medical and other needs to four children we adopted as orphans.
- Provide access to clean drinking water in Turkana and Samburu which are in a desert northern part of Kenya.
- Educate and encourage the community on hygiene and water treatment as well as paying attention to women and children welfare.
- Reduce the number of people suffering from water scarcity by ensuring continuous supply of clean treated fresh water from the wells.
- To collaborate with other organizations with similar initiatives, for purposes of saving lives and encourage healthy life styles.
- Identify locations for drilling wells that are safe and can be accessed by any community without fear or threats on their life.
- Provide medical camps and care for those who need treatment from the nearest medical facility.
- To develop health consciousness in the schools and the community through radio educational programs.